Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Teddy Doll Dress

So I have spent the last 3 hours 17 minutes typing up the pattern.  Yes I typed this up.  It wasn't that much fun because it took so long and having to stop to move the thing up and down to get the whole pattern.  You will see why when you look at the original pattern.  The original is a free one that you will need to sign up to the site to download.  They do have free offers that you can sign up for.  Time for the pattern and all the other fun stuff.

So here it is and I have to say this will be a fun one to make.  I need something that was shorter for the monkey that I'm doing for my cousin.  See the monkey post for why she is getting the monkey.  Now for the slip and underwear I'm doing them in white yarn.  I have a lot of white and pink baby yarn.  I got it from my mother because she doesn't use baby yarn for her yarn projects.  She does napkin, paper plate, and plastic silverware holders.  They look amazing and I will probably eventually do a post about them when I make a small set for dolls/barbies.  This isn't a baby announcement but I will make them for my future kids.  I just hope this blog will be up that long.

I have three types right now one dress that I call "Pink" and the second one "Green" and finally the original pattern.  It has the two types and I will go over them quickly.  The "Pink" is the one that is supposed to be done with flowers and has less bead work to do.  I have put on the patterns that the glued beads are optional.  Simply because I know who these are going to and I hope that they get used for something very special.  That is again something to do with my cousin see the post "Rainbow" for more information.

With this pattern I have stopped at row 8 and skipped to the final row for the slip.  Now I know I should have continued it but I was running out of that skein.  I thought I had more of the white than I do so I am kinda sad that I have 2 full looking ones and one partial one.

Now I will admit that the original pattern is split into the two colors but I have still split both into a document by itself. This is to make things easier and I'm happy with it.  So enjoy if you do use them if not that is fine with me.

Contact Me:  E-Mail Deviant Art Facebook
Photo Album: 
Project Playlist: 
My Altered Patterns: The Typed Original Dress Type 1 "Pink" Dress Type 2 "Green"

Dress 2: Grandma 
So this one was done 2015 in one night.  It's to go with grandma's critter as I'm calling them.  See the post about the little red haired girl that one explains it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment