Saturday, November 8, 2014

Teddy Bear

Hello all so I am as you know making bed dolls for my family for Christmas.  Well I was going to just buy some teddy bears but found while checking my YouTube stuff a pattern for a monkey.  Yes there is a reason I wanted to look at the monkey.  My cousin loves monkeys.  So I started watching and though 'Hey if I can make her a monkey to go with the dress why not find a teddy bear pattern'.  So you see how this got started.  So here are for the teddy bears I will do a separate post for the monkey.


As of this posting I haven't started yet I have pulled out some yarns that I like and am willing to try this with.  I hope this turns out well and think that it will be really cute when it's done.  I am worried though about the size of the dresses though because I'm worried that they might be to big for the bears but we will see.

I will of course be making some slight changes to the pattern just for me and will link to it if you wish to use my version.  The only changes I will be making on this pattern will be adding another abbreviation so I can keep track of it.

Photo Album: 
YouTube Project Playlist: Playlist Being Created
My Altered Pattern: Google Docs

Finished Bears

Updates will be posted down here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment