Sunday, November 2, 2014

Bed Dolls

So for christmas this year I am doing bed dolls.  Now I searched youtube and well the one video I found that would have been for a bed doll wasn't a real tutorial.  It was a short video on how to triple chrochet.  Not helpful for what I was wanting to do.  I did find a pattern and sadly it wasn't on the original site but I want to say that I did find the pattern by someone who had posted it.


Now I am putting my dresses on teddy bears instead of dolls.  If you have seen any of my YouTube videos you can see some of my teddies around my room.  I am making a total of four as of this post for gifts.  One is dark pink and light pink for my future mother in law.  Two for her mother, future grandma in law, one will be a light blue with light green the other will be the light green with the light blue.  The fourth one is for a friend who is like a sister and it will be dark purple and black.

The pattern as you can see is pretty strait forward but I am going to make a few changes.  I have a copy of the pattern that I will be printing off that I am altering to fit what I am doing.  Now the dresses are all a bit different aside from the colors.  This is because I am using teddy bears and not dolls.  You will be able to see the pictures bellow the differences.  I will also do a photo-bucket album with all the dresses and along the way photos.  These don't take long to crochet up for me.  Also because I don't have teddy bears to put the dresses on right now I have them on a two liter bottle that my mom is letting me use for my yarn.

Please enjoy the information that I provide and if you want to do this and use my pattern please send me pictures because I enjoy seeing how this stuff turns out for others.

Photo Album: 
YouTube Project Playlist: 4 Videos
My Altered Pattern: Google Doc

Finished Dolls


I would like to post a little update.  I'm now going to be making the teddy bears that I am going to put into the dolls.  Please click here for the bears post.

No comments:

Post a Comment