Sunday, November 9, 2014

Favorite Sites

Hello, I want to share my favorite sites with all of you.  These are just places that I find my patterns and tutorials.  Now I will admit some are YouTube people and some are other bloggers.  I just want to give a place for people who help me by providing free patterns or just have great tutorials that I love to just sit and watch.

People
-Sharon Ojala
Blogger
YouTube


Websites for Patterns
- Ravelry
- Crochet and Knitting
- Petals to Picots
- Crochet Bed Doll Patterns Free
- Crochet Pattern Central
- The Purl Bee
- Tricksy Knitter
- The Weekly Stitch
- Knitting Heaven
- Knitting Pattern Central

Multiple Things
- Yarnspirations (Yarn & Patterns)
Knit Picks (Yarn & Needles/Hooks & Patterns)

Helpful Stuff
- Knitting Abbreviations
- Row Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment