Monday, November 10, 2014

Buttercup Bear

Hello again,

Here is the one I started last night while waiting to hear from the creator of the bears listed in the last post.  This pattern seems to be very simple and shouldn't take long to create the bears with this one.  Now I have to say that I know that I've got now three types of bears that I'm working on creating for the dresses.  I figure why not make each bear as different as the dresses?


As a warning this pattern is written in English terms not in American.  I didn't know there was a difference in terms and was happy to learn something new.  So I will most likely have a couple of different modifications.  I know as of now I will have one where I switch all the terms.

So I'm working on this one and well I am not sure if I'm doing it correctly.  The bottom is very large but I could be wrong.   n

Contact Me:  E-Mail Deviant Art Facebook
Photo Album: 
Project Playlist: YouTube
My Altered Pattern: Terms Changed What I'm doing

Finished

No comments:

Post a Comment