Thursday, December 11, 2014

Crocodile Stitch Shawl

This is one from my other blog with projects that I come up with myself.  I admit I'm not great at making patterns and if you see an issue with my pattern or it's not clear please let me know.  So you might be wondering why am I not adding this to the pattern blog?  Well that is for my patterns.  If I came up with an idea for a pattern then I am posting it there and writing about my experience here.  That is just the way I do it.  Also this blog is for my experience with the projects.

So I decided I would post my pattern for this one and couldn't remember how I started it.  I also thought I screwed something up...I did so going and restarting it worked well for me.  So as I'm doing this pattern I'm typing it up and I admit I didn't type every thing because I copy and pasted some parts.  Much easier and less time consuming than typing the whole thing.  I also assume you have some idea on how to make the crocodile stitch with this pattern.  If not I will link you to the video bellow that I watched when I decided I was ready to try the stitch myself.  

I have watched videos on how to do the stitch before because I enjoy just watching/listening to tutorials while I work or just playing around on my computer.  So I will add a finished picture to the original pattern and will just keep progress photos in the photo album linked bellow when I get pictures taken of it though.

Alright so I have made a few adjustments to the pattern.  Mostly repeat x#.   Well I'm really happy with the way this is turning out.  Now I want to say that I'm going to have fun trying to figure out how big it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment