Sunday, December 28, 2014

Annie's Hook & Needle Kit Club Month 1

So I got in my e-mail an offer for a monthly knit/crochet pattern.  So because it was a good deal and I got a great discount on it for my first month I signed up.  Now I was excited to open it so I didn't do a unboxing video like I planned to.  It also came right around Christmas so I also didn't want to wait and make a video yet.  So I opened and started on it.  Next one I get I will open with you guys on the video.  This month is "Scarves!" and I am working on the crochet version of the two that it came with.

There are a total of four patterns in this two crochet and two knit all for the same scarfs.  Now I am doing one set of them now and will do the other later.  Partly because I don't have the right needles to do the knit.

Ruffled Scarf Crochet
So this one is like a spiral scarf and so far looks really cool.  I love it and not sure if I want to keep it or gift it to someone else.  It's in white so I'm not sure about it.  We will see though.

Infinity Scarf Crochet
Haven't started on this one as of this posting.  I will post again when I start working on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment