Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Angels for my Hope

Yes this title is got a special meaning.  My future mother-in-law loves angels and has the word hope all over her house.  She is my hope because I like her was in an abusive marriage.  Now I don't like to talk about it normally but to understand my title I want to explain some.  I haven't mentioned it before to her and I don't want to so if you find this mom thank you.  I doubt she will but I wanted that there.  She is so strong and just keeps reminding me that there is Hope after.  I have a wonderful man who has helped me a lot with dealing with it but I'm probably never going to be over it.

Mom also reminds me that I will be fine and there is hope for being able to deal with it later.  So I want to make her something that is going to make her happy and in a way tell her how thankful I am for her inspiring me.  So the pattern is a downloadable one from Ravelry and I will be trying to do it and find some other ones that I can do as well for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment