Thursday, November 19, 2015

Peanuts

Yes a post all about the Peanuts Characters.   It's all for my grandparents mostly my grandma but Snoopy is going to be for my grandpa because he is Charlie Brown.   So I'm going to leave my post for Woodstock where it is but add all the others here.

This is a free patern thank god!  I've had some recent troubles with some paid paterns.  Such as I can't download them.  At least not 2 of the 4 I bought and will have to re-buy them so I can download them.  This is also a 3 part pattern I only linked to the first part here.  Just so you all know.

So this one is a paid pattern.  Hopefully and looking at it this isn't from the same one that you have to pay everytime to download it.

All of the Woodstock will be under that post so please check that out for updates on him.



Contact Me:  E-Mail Deviant Art Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment