Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Project Problems

So I have been hard at work on projects and have run into a problem.  My stuff keeps going missing.  I know I was going to update pictures of finished projects for the Facebook page but sadly I can't find my bag of gifts.   Yes all completed Christmas gifts are missing as well as my scissors.   I have an idea on the projects because of the moving of stuff in my room in search of a better binder for the "♡Master Book of Patterns♡".  Yes that is what it's going to be called from now on.

I will search and organize the yarn stash better tonight hopefully find the finished stuff.

Found my scissors!  Still looking for the projects.

Found the projects!  They weren't hidden they were in plain sight.  Behind my monitor as well as another project I did for myself that I think is from the Christmas patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment