Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Christmas 2015

I'm going to attempt a 25 days of Christmas thing like I did for Halloween.  Projects will be posted and linked to later.  I don't have them all scheduled yet on Facebook anyway.  I need to find links for them again.  Some will be gifts though for my family and I won't be adding them to the actual Christmas 2015 album.  So because I have already downloaded and printed most of the patterns I may only list it because I can't find patterns.  There are also some of the hats that are part of a group of patterns that are part of a bigger thing of patterns kinda like a book of them.
Day 1: Little Christmas Tree-Done
Day 3: Christmas Star-Done
Day 4: Ice Skates
Day 9: Mug Coaster Cozy-Done
Day 11: Austere Wrist Warmers-Done
Day 12: Bamboo Scarf-Done
Day 13: Christmas Granny Square
Day 14: Christmas Tree Coffy Cozy
Day 15: Fingerless Mitts
Day 16: Holiday Lights Garland
Day 17: Seamless Earflap Hat-Done
Day 18: V-Stitch Fingerless Gloves
Day 19: Wee Winter Hat Ornaments
Day 20: Winter Blossom Earwarmer
Day 21: Winter Blossom Newsboy Hat
Day 22: Easy Slouchy Beanie
Day 23: Rainbow Beanie-Being Worked On
Day 24: Precious Puppy Dog Hat
Day 25: Monster Hat
 
 
Contact Me:  E-Mail Deviant Art Facebook
Photo Album: Facebook Album
Project Playlist:

No comments:

Post a Comment