Tuesday, November 3, 2015

31 Days of Halloween

So this last October I atempted to make 31 projects one for each day for Halloween.  I didn't make one each day like I planned but school and 2 jobs does that.  So I wanted to post this so everyone knows I will try to finish them up and get pictures posted.  Some posts were two days because the pattern had 2 or more things that were available on them.
Day 4: Mini Pumpkins -As of Update Link Invalid
Day 5: Pumpkin Key Chain -Pattern only for leaves
Day 7: Bat Applique
Day 8 & 9: Finger Puppets
Day 11 & 12: Party Favors
Day 14: Fall Leaves
Day 15: Cute Devil -Not a written pattern follow along on YouTube
Day 17: Skull Pin
Day 20: Bat Ornament
Day 26: Word BOO -No longer valid happened before I got the pattern printed.
Day 27: Skull Gloves -Not in English
Day 31: Zombiebot
 
Contact Me:  E-Mail Deviant Art Facebook
Photos: Facebook Album
YouTube:

No comments:

Post a Comment