Saturday, July 1, 2017

HHM July CAL

Pattern Found In  - May 2016 Issue
It's that time again new CAL!  This one is a baby blanket and I will be making it to go with an elephant amigurumi that I will be posting later.  That will be two gifts for the Peanut.  Still just not sure what to make for my older nephew Boots.

07/03- So I've already started the blanket and I am almost half done on it.  Surprisingly enough I may have this one done before the end of the CAL.

07/10- I finished this already!  Oh my I have never finished one on time or even early!

Because I want to keep track of the dates seeing as they aren't on the above picture.
  • Part 1: 1-7 July
  • Materials Prep: Get your materials ready for this design, create your project on Ravelry!
  • Part 2: 8-14 July
  • Rows 1-7: This blanket is a 7-row repeat. We will walk through each row together to be successful!
  • Part 3: 15-21 July
  • Rows 8-67: Take time to complete the remaining rows of this blanket.
  • Part 4: 22-28 July
  • Border: The border is added in a contrasting color. I’ll give you tips and advice to be successful!
  • Part 5: 31 July Grand Prize Winners Celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment