Friday, June 23, 2017

Winter Blossom Newsboy Hat

So I've been wondering what to make for the other kids for Christmas.  Well I have figured out what I'm giving my oldest niece.  With the oldest of my two are in their teens it's harder to make them crochet gifts.  This is because I don't want them to feel like I think they are still little kids.  It's that weird age where I make them something crochet they think I think they are kids or they just don't get why I made it for them.  When they get older they will understand but until then it's hard being the cool aunt who crochets.

Now I chose this because I'm going to Georgia today and well I need something to do on the plane.  I'm flying out there on my own today but will be returning with my grandpa on Sunday.  I'm nervous and well I know my crochet will relax and calm me down more.

No comments:

Post a Comment