Monday, July 3, 2017

Elephant for a Peanut

So as everyone already knows I have already picked this for my nephew and well I had already picked out the pattern long ago because I knew what I wanted to use.  Super cute and I will be using this for progress.

Whelp I'm on row 12 and I have stitch markers in place of my eyes ears and here in a moment trunk.  This is going to make my progress photo's look weird.  Oh well.  So I have added the video as well now so that way if you want to watch/crochet with someone you can watch.

I use an app called Knitting Buddy so I have gone and edited the pattern so I can read it just fine with out all of my little scribbles and I have another pattern the one of the Panda's is also been edited and I will print them later.  Now the reason I have edited them is because I can't use multiple counters to keep my project's progress correct on the counter.  I have paid the like $3 for the add free version with more features and it will allow me to save my projects and reload them onto another device.  I love but hate it all at once.

The ears, body/head, trunk, and mouth are done as of this update.

No comments:

Post a Comment