Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Cheshire Cat

So here is my mom's Christmas gift.  Now on the post of progress on the Facebook page hasn't named this yet.  So if you are planning to go over and check it out please don't say what it is.  I'm keeping it secret incase my mom is following the page.  So now on to the fun stuff for this.

So I have already finished up the ears and head with exception to stuffing and adding the eyes.  Wow I am sober and can't type or talk tonight.  So anyway, this one is a lot of fun to work on because I'm using a color changing yarn...I hope people understand what I mean by that.  I know it says work in pink and purple but I am just using this color change.  It's really cool looking.  Well now I'm off to print the pattern and get to work on it again as well as the rest of my Christmas gifts.


Contact Me:  E-Mail Deviant Art Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment