Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Gifts Reactions

It's after Christmas and I want to give the reactions to the gifts...well at least the ones I made.  My  cousin(monkey anything) squealed when she got hers.  No suprise that her and her mother had to have the gifts explained to them.  From what I was told at least, I was off having Christmas with my other half of the family.  My mom loved her cat.  I was happy about that.  My grandfather was happy with his scarf but why wouldn't the biggest Bronco fan I know be unhappy with a Broncos scarf.  My grandma has repurposed the mug holder to go under her tea pot to help keep it warm.  She knew what she was getting as I was making it.  Booo.  Then my uncle was disapointed because he didn't get his tissue spitting willy warmer but liked his beard and hat.

So as soon as I finish the Woodstock for grandma's Birthday it's on to Christmas again.  So I'm hoping to have a post every month for you guys with the gifts.  Now my mom might be the one that is hard to do because I might finish one little dwarf and hand it to her.  I have issues keeping things from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment