Monday, August 10, 2015

Batmen....Batmans.....Whatever. Part 1

So I don't know if the plural of Batman is correct.  Anyway my husband and stepson both are Batman fans.  So here is part one for my stepson.  His birthday is in October and I love giving handmade gifts as you can tell from this blog as most of my projects are for others.
I just got back home from buying all the yarns and felt.  Plan on posting pictures of it on my Facebook page personal and the actual page.
So I'm taking a short break to pick my husband up from work and while working on his son's Batman I have decided so they can tell the two apart I will be doing one with the hdc on the back loop for the side I'm working on for C(my stepson, not using names due to the fact he is a minor and I don't have permission from his dad or mom to use his name.).  Then for my husband I will be doing th hdc on the back loop for the side that will be facing out.  I admit I tend to work on it as if I'm doing wrong side out.

Also while on this topic of Batman anyone know a free pattern for Harley Quinn?  I found a Joker pattern but can't find Harley.  Yes eventually as a family we will have the whole gang.  Villains and Heros.  We are a DC comics house.
Batman
I haven't worked on it in a couple of days but was just thinking about it.  I had to redo one of the feet/leg.  Tension and doing the same thing is very important.  Now I don't like just starting a new round without closing the first.  Well I was doing that on the first leg and on the second I didn't.  Hence why I had to start over.

UPDATE: I am working on the head now and have to say I didn't realize when I started on it that things would not go the way I planned.  It is all one big piece for the body and head.  Also I will update later with a link to the album on Facebook with my project pictures.


UPDATE: Project has been put on hold for Christmas Gifts.
 


Contact Me:  E-Mail Deviant Art Facebook
Photos: Facebook Wips 
YouTube:

No comments:

Post a Comment