Monday, January 1, 2018

January Granny Squares

So as I was fully looking at this they are done in a YouTube video and each one will be added to a playlist(yes the link at the top).  I will try to add photos here but I will probably add them to the Facebook Page Album.

If you are following my playlist I will warn you I have done an major update.  I was trying to update it adding the new day each day(I was failing a bit).  Anyway I went and added up to the 22nd.  The reason being is that I will be watching a friend's dogs and will be most likely with out internet while watching the dogs.  It's not that she doesn't have internet, she uses a personal hotspot through her cell provider, its just I don't have access to it.  If I do go online I have to use Bunny's wifi, he lives next door and if the weather is bad I can't connect to it.  I can also use my hotspot from my mobile but sometimes that ends up slow.  I will also probably be using it mostly to watch tv from my roku so I can keep up on my shows.

Days Crocheted
2/31

No comments:

Post a Comment