Thursday, January 4, 2018

2018 CAL's and Challenges

So I'm changing how I will be doing these.  As you can see in January I have the HHM CAL I want to put it like this:
-What it is
--Where to find pattern
---Pattern name
I hope this helps all and yes this is all on this side so I can keep it interesting while I look at it all year.  There is one I did forget to list but that's because I don't do the pay to join ones.  It's Ideal Me and they might not be doing it this year but I signed up for letters last year and they were all pay to join CAL's.  I just can't afford it so I didn't join and forgot to add them to the list when I made it.

January
-Happily Hooked CAL
--Issue #26(May 2016)
---Geometric Mandala Hot-pad
Random fact here this happens to be the first issue I subscribed to.

February
-Happily Hooked CAL
--Issue #34(Jan 2017)
---Berry Swirl Slouch

March
-
--
---

April
-The Crochet Crowd Mystery CAL Spring 2018
--More details to come
---More details to come

No comments:

Post a Comment