Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tarot Squares 3-Double Questions

Alright so same person but two questions.  I will keep both here.  Yarn using is a mix of purples and blues, deck is the Oracle.

Question 1
The question for this one has two choices so I'm doing the spread with the same name.  Mostly a choice about schooling.  So lets see what it comes up with.  I'm being drawn to some yarn I have sitting close to me it's a blue and purple calico mix.  I think I will do both squares in this color.

The Cards: Rhiannon, Sarasvati, Mary Magdalene, Mother Mary, Kuan Yin, Ostara, and Bast.

Question 2
This question is more concerning love with three choices.  Yep again same spread name.  Funny thing is that it's pretty much the same as the two choices but you add an extra line for the third choice.  Still being drawn to the yarn from the first one and hear wispers that I should answer this one first because it has something to do with the first question.

The Cards: Yemanya, Maat, Isis, Pele, Ostara, Artemis, Sedna, Coventina, Ishtar, and Cordelia.  While shuffling Kali jumpped out.


No comments:

Post a Comment