Saturday, February 6, 2016

Crocodile Stitch Glaves

I love this stitch.  I really do and I have wanted to make something with this stitch for myself and I got an interesting color of yarn.  It's called Pink Camo and it's a mix of pink and green and is so pretty.  I really love the look and it was on sale.  Makes things even better.  Okay so maybe I do have a problem.  Maybe I should start going to meetings...nah.

The Pattern
Well I'm working on the first one.  Had to frog it so far once.  I was dc ch 1 skip 1, dc ch 1 skip , when its supposed to be dc ch 1 dc ch1 in same st, skip dc ch 1 skip.  Didn't realize it undil I hit them while doing the scales.  I was like 3 scales from being done with the round...yeah.  Also really quick sorry for any spelling mistakes right now.  I need to change contacts and I've got gunk on these ones and I am waiting until bed to take them out.

Good news I have the first pair done.  Yes first pair done.  I have two more pairs to make.  One for a friend and one for mom-in-law.  Was worried about not getting the first pair back from mom-in-law.  I'm excited about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment