Saturday, February 6, 2016

Baby Blankets

So I'm dedicating this post to the blankets I'm making for my niece and peanut.  So you know peanut is my unborn niece/nephew.  You will probably get random things that my niece has said about peanut.  So my niece is adorable and so sweet and is kinda the Mini Miss and that is what we will go with on here.

Mini Miss
So for this one I'm making a blanket to go with a little duck because she loves ducks.  I was trying to do the ripple blanket that came with the duck but it didn't seem to work up correctly so I frogged it and looked for a better pattern and found something I liked and am doin it.  Love the colors that she wanted.  Pink and Blue like Blue Juice blue.  She loves blue juice...well blue colored stuff.  I don't blame her because the blue ones are the best.

Just a note for myself here I want to say that it's two rows of pink two rows of dark blue with the H-5.00mm hook.

Peanut
I haven't picked a pattern for it yet.  Thankfully I have some time before this one will need to be done.  Although Mini said that mommy was pooping out an egg and that if it's a boy to give it back to the stork because she wants a baby sister.  So I asked my sister-in-law to pick the colors for the blanket for this and it's a light blue and purple.  Can't wait to see if they look good or figure out what pattern I'm using for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment