Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Tarot Granny Squares - Reading 1

So I'm doing this thing in order to use up my stash/extra yarn.  In order to get new yarn.  So I'm starting tonight with a reading for a gaia user to figure out some things about her next path in life.  I hope I can help her and get some answers.
For the reading I'm using my Vampire deck.  I did a traditional 3 card spread.  It took a while to decide on the deck to use for this one.  None of them were calling to me.  The first card drawn was Mina(reversed), second Judgement(upright), and third The Magician(upright).  The Ace of Knives(reveresed) had jumped out at the end of the reading.
To honor what I said I am hiding the results because the are for the person.  I said I would do so in the gaia shop I started this in.  I am happy to share the cards with you.  I will post the square after I make it.  4 rounds in rainbow scrap yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment