Thursday, January 21, 2016

Bunnies! Bunnies!

So I have twin nieces who I didn't know were going to be in town.  They live in AZ and I'm in CO.  With them being in town this weekend we are having a birthday party for them and I'm making them each a bunny.  One will be pink and one will be yellow.  Same but different.

So I have one bunny done.  Working on the second one.  I feel really bad because we missed the party.  Hubby and I didn't get to sleep til about 3ish I had an alarm set for 7 so I could make the second bunny.  Well I slept through the alarm and so did hubby.  We...okay more like I got up at 5 til noon.  We missed the party.  So I will see if we can mail the bunnies to them.

So I can't give up the first bunny so I'm keeping it and will be figuring something else to make for the girls.  I couldn't help it I fell in love with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment