Wednesday, October 18, 2017

I'm Loving It! My Michaels Story

Hello, so as promised I want to tell you all about how I'm loving it at Michaels.  I'm working about 12-16 hours a week.  It is wonderful!  I am loving it and yes I will be saying it a lot.  So I have been stocking shelves and unloading the truck.  I will tell you right now I am so sore but it's a good sore.  I'm getting a great work out from lifting all the heavy boxes and everything we have to move.  It was strange for a while not being able to just go off on my own and do what ever I wanted like I do at McD's.  Now it's strange not working in a group.  We all work in a group and I do feel bad because I don't know how to do the stocking and all of this was new to me starting there.  I was thinking I would be doing register ya know the thing I'm used to doing. Well surprise I'm not but they are working with me and I am learning how to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment