Saturday, October 14, 2017

I aint no slouch I'm a beanie

Okay please don't ask me why I just did that title I just did.  So I have one of the gals I work with who likes Slouchy Beanies and has requested I make her some.  So far she has bought me 4 things of yarn.  I say things because it's a combination of cakes and skeins.  I found some yarn, that turns out she loves, from my personal stash and started on it.  I have a second one going from a book I bought from Michaels.  I really like the way the one I'm working on looks and have to say the very gradual color change is nice.  If you all were wondering how I am liking my new job at Michaels I suggest you go over and read that blog post that will be coming up in a few days.  Due to the amount of patterns I am using for this I will be listing them all bellow with links, some are paid some are free.





Blossom - From Celebrity Slouchy Beanies for the Family Book 2

No comments:

Post a Comment