Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Baker's Mixes

Now this will be for two projects because I am using the same one for two of my gifts.  One will be for my Bunny the other will be for my father in law.  Seeing as there are two I will have them broken down between the two as I did last time.

Sabb Mix(Bunny)
I started this and will be using two of the Caron Cakes Red Velvet to match the car like I did with the last one I had for myself.  He claims my blanket is too girly for him.  IT'S MY BLANKET!  Sorry I made the first one for myself to use in his car.  So I did a "girly" stitch pattern.

GAHHHH!  The colors aren't lining up nicely!  I had to frog and it's sitting in timeout right now.

I think I have figured out how I can make this one line up all pretty.  So I'm going to have to chop out some of the yarn to be able to pull this off but that's okay I will bring it back in later.

Father In Law
This one I don't have to worry about the colors as I did on Bunny's.  I am using two different colored cakes.  It is so pretty though!

Okay so we are 3-4 color changes in and this is looking amazing.  So amazing I can't seem to type anymore.  I really love these colors together it makes me almost not want to give it up.  I will though I have some other cakes I like that I think I will use for my own if I make one for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment