Saturday, June 4, 2016

Big Commision

Alright so I have a friend who is having a baby and today I talked with him and the mother about what they wanted for the baby.  So this is kind of a list of what they want and progress on it.

2 Blankets
-Whale scene with Aaron James  Name has changed to:

2 Booties
-Purple and White
-Green and Blue

3 Mittens
-New born
-Purple and White
-Green and Blue

2 Hats
-Purple and White
-Green and Blue

Basketball Onesie

2 Surprise toys(No monkeys)


This is a lot to do.  I'm going to go shopping virtually and see what I can find and maybe get some tips from some fellow crocheters on how to do the graphghans.  This is going to be fun.

Okay so I saw the person who requested this and had given him an estimate of how much it would cost for the yarn.  I didn't calculate for the taxes and did tell him that when I gave him his copy of the list.  What I calculated was about 326.50, keep in mind I rounded all prices to the nearest $.50.  So I hope to have money by Saturday/Sunday so I can go shop on Monday/Wednesday.  So that way I can get started on that stuff for him. 

Also the baby's name has changed.  After I already got the graphs printed.

First yarn haul done.  Had a budget of $40 got enough to start the whale blanket and still need the correct spelling of the name.  Planning on starting the whale part and then adding the name later.

For those wondering about the payments thing at the bottom I'm just doing that so I can keep track of the payments made and what he still owes me.

---
Second haul done.  Got stuff for the hats/booties/gloves.  Again budget of $40 and he knew I was planning to get the stuff for anything but the blankets.  This is going so well.
--
So if you have been following this post you will see some items have been removed to make things more affordable for the parents.  Also as of this update we have baby!  Yes the baby is here and I still don't have anything done but I'm working on a set of booties and finishing the second glove/mitten.

Payments:
Beging Balance:  327.00
Payment:               40.00(6/25/16)
New Balance:      287.00
Payment:               40.00(8/7/16)
New Ballance:    247.00
Removed Items:

No comments:

Post a Comment